CAM will reopen on Saturday June 20 at noon.
CAM’s magnificent galleries and wide entrances are uniquely suited to the new social distancing measures which all galleries are adopting in response to the pandemic.
CAM is sparkling, clean and safe, and ready for your visit. You can read our safety plan here
Please note our new hours Thursday – Sunday, 12.00 – 4.00. We are closing a little earlier to enable staff to carefully clean at day’s end.
Your visit will change in several ways, to protect visitors and staff:
- There will be many more chairs in the gallery, inviting you to sit and connect with art
- 10 visitors in the gallery and museum at any one time
- Our generous galleries will enable you to have at least 1.5 meters between you and other visitors
- You will be respectfully asked to leave your name and contact details at the front desk, should we need to contact you
- Please use our new automatic hand sanitisers that greet you on arrival and through the space
- CAM is here for you: so if you are unwell, please stay home and return another day
Should we have 10 visitors when you arrive, we encourage you to support one of the fabulous local cafes and pop back after a coffee.
If you are not ready to visit, we are continuing our Reflections email series bringing the collection to you, including projects for young people and interviews with local artists.
Let us know how you feel about returning to CAM and if you have enjoyed CAM Reflections
during our temporary closure, by sending us an email
We look forward to welcoming you.