This is to advise you of the upcoming annual general meeting of the members of Castlemaine Art Museum. The details of this meeting are as follows:
Theatre Royal, 30 Hargraves Street, Castlemaine Victoria 3450
Enclosed are the:
- AGM Agenda;
- Minutes of the first annual general meeting;
- 2017/18 CAM Annual Report;
- 2017/18 CAGHM Foundation Financial Statements;
- Candidate Statements for Election of Director’s; and,
- Explanatory notes and form of proxy.
PLEASE NOTE: Professionally printed copies of the CAM 2017/18 Annual Report will be available at the AGM and at the Gallery following the AGM. We encourage you to visit us, or attend the AGM, to collect a copy.
At the meeting, members will have the opportunity to:
- Find out about Castlemaine Art Museum’s operations and finances;
- Ask questions on notice about the operations and finances of Castlemaine Art Museum;
- Speak about any items on the agenda; and,
- Vote on any resolutions proposed.
At the meeting, members will be asked to:
- Accept the minutes of the first annual general meeting held on 30 November 2017;
- Note the Annual Report;
- Note the annual financial statements as presented in the Annual Report;
- Note the appointment of the Auditors by the Directors; and,
- Elect directors.